Any kind of decentralized web applications.
- Must be able to work without a HTTP(S) web server.
- User open
p2p://app.example.com/with web browser.
- Web browser lookup DNS records for
- Web browser then process DNS TXT records.
web-p2p-1: console.log('this is JS part 1');'
web-p2p-2: console.log('this is JS part 2');'
web-p2p-3: console.log('this is JS part 3');'
web-p2p-14: console.log('this is JS part 14');'
- Additional assets may be loaded from joined P2P overlay network.
- P2P web application is loaded and ready to use.
- Domain name and DNS dependent.
- Due to absense of SSL/TLS, security have to be managed by the application.