I would like to have an html header with information about the html data that was updated at the time of a page request for better web security.
<!DOCTYPE html provider="https://discourse.wicg.io/" created_at="10/05/2022 04:17:01:10" update_at="10/05/2022 04:17:01:20">
<!DOCTYPE html provider="url" created_at="dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss:ms" update_at="1dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss:ms">
- This allows the user to check the update of their html in real time and also where the html came from
- It is possible to know if the html was manipulated or not. There is a tool in browsers called Networking that has information about requests. However, I would like to have this metadata in the html header - it would be better than using the networking tab.
- I would like to help the html community and this is an interesting idea to help maybe
- Please give some feedback
- See this idea is not good, file it - do not remove, archive